Bond University Swimming
The Bond Swimming Club is affiliated with Swimming Queensland and Swimming Australia. Swimmers attend regional, state, national and international meets throughout the year.
The Club is home to Olympic and national champions.
Bond University Swimming Club's squads include:
- Elite swimming
- Age swimming
Of note is our Elite Squad, who benefit from being coached by Australia's most experienced practitioners, responsible for the development of many Olympic champions.
Our Elite Surf Swim Squad boasts the biggest names in the Ironman and Ironwoman competitions.
Bond Swimming Club is positioned in the top five clubs in Australia with a proud record of excellence in the sport.
Meet our coaches
Our dedicated coaches are some of Australia's most experienced practitioners.
- Head Coach Australian Junior Pan Pac Team 2022
- 3 x Gold medal Coach, Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Australian swim team coach 2016
- 20 years successful coaching experience with club programs
- USA college program coach – NCAA (five years University of Hawaii)
- Platinum coach status
- Australia A Squad Coach 2022
- National Event Camp- Men’s 4x100, Assistant Coach 2022
- Australian Junior Team Coach 2021
- National Event Camp - Women’s 4x100, Assistant Coach 2019 - 2021
- QLD State Teams Female Head Coach 2018 - 2021
- Age Group Coach, Bond University 2015 - 2018
- Director of Swimming, Bond University 2018 - present
- Assistant Coach, Bond University 2015 - present
- CEO of ASKER Swim Club, Norway 2013 - 2015
- Coach of multiple national age champions and medallists
- 50 metre swimming pool consists of 8 lanes and ranges in depth from 1.2m to 3.8m
- FINA-ratified 25 metre pool with 10 lanes
- Outdoor, heated Spa
- Grandstand seating with the capacity to hold 500 people.
Thank you to our sponsor – Grand Motors Toyota!