Bond University Swimming
The Bond Swimming Club is affiliated with Swimming Queensland and Swimming Australia. Swimmers attend regional, state, national and international meets throughout the year.
The Club is home to Olympic and national champions.
Bond University Swimming Club's squads include:
- Elite swimming
- Age swimming
Of note is our Elite Squad, who benefit from being coached by Australia's most experienced practitioners, responsible for the development of many Olympic champions.
Our Elite Surf Swim Squad boasts the biggest names in the Ironman and Ironwoman competitions.
Bond Swimming Club is positioned in the top five clubs in Australia with a proud record of excellence in the sport.
Meet our coaches
Our dedicated coaches are some of Australia's most experienced practitioners.
- Australian swim team coach 2016
- 3x Gold medal Coach, Tokyo Olympics
- 20 years successful coaching experience with club programs
- USA college program coach – NCAA (five years University of Hawaii)
- Platinum coach status
- QLD State Teams Female Head Coach 2018-2021
- National Event Camp- Women’s 4x100, Assistant Coach 2019-2021
- National Event Camp- Men’s 4x100, Assistant Coach 2022
- Australian Junior Team Coach 2021
- Age Group Coach, Bond University 2015-2018
- Director of Swimming, Bond University 2018 – present
- CEO of ASKER Swim Club, Norway 2013-2015
- Assistant Coach, Bond University 2015- present
- Coach of multiple national age champions and medalists
Bond University Swimming plays host to swimming competitions throughout the year. The pools are closed during all Swimming Competitions.
*** Please note that the Pool is not open to the Public ***
For further information contact [email protected].